Garuda have very kindly arranged for a “Meet and Assist Service” for those who are arriving in Jakarta and require some assistance with regard to obtaining their visa and passing through Immigration. This facility will cost IDR270,000 per person and can be paid either in advance or on arrival at the holding area in the airport. This charge does not include the cost of the visa which is USD25 or IDR280,000. For this you will get:
• Greet guests upon exiting aeroplane
• Expedite through immigration lines
• Greet guests after customs
• Assist with luggage retrieval
• Escort guest to holding area prior to boarding coaches to the Mulia.
• Welcome drinks to be served in holding area.
If you wish to take up this offer we will need the following information:
3. Passport details e.g. Number, expiry date, where issued
4. Arrival Details
If you do not wish to take up this offer you can make your own way to the holding area to take advantage of the coaches laid on by Garuda. There will be signs/banners to show where you need to go to get to the holding area/coaches. Garuda staff will be on hand to provide directions. If this is the option you choose please would you let me have time of flight and flight number of your arrival.
If you are coming into Jakarta any other day than 5th March and have not pre-booked your car from the hotel, may we suggest that you only take the “Silverbird Taxis” as they are safe and reliable.
We look forward to seeing you there.